Eastman Golf Links
Eastman Golf Links, a public course offering daily play as well as memberships, is situated within an exceptional, four-season recreational and residential community located minutes from Vermont and just two hours from Boston, in the dynamic Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire. Eastman Golf Links opened in 1973 with nine holes, followed by a second nine in 1976. Eastman has made important upgrades and renovations in the past ten years:
- 2006 & 2007: Golf course drainage was completely overhauled. Bunkers were renovated, reshaped, eliminated, and/or downsized.
- 2015: The driving range landing area was smoothed; drainage improved.
- 2016: The Center, which is the hub for golf, cross-country skiing and the Bistro Nouveau restaurant, was completely renovated.
Experience & continuity:
- PGA Head Golf Professional Mark Larrabee, now in his 12th year at Eastman, directs the golf staff.
- Bistro Nouveau, a full-service restaurant and lounge with function and catering capability, is in its11th year of operation at Eastman.
- Golf Course Superintendent Billy Mitchell is starting his 16th year at Eastman.
In addition to a championship 18-hole golf course and Bistro Nouveau, you will find a full driving range and The Golf Shop at Eastman, with new inventory arriving weekly throughout the season. While you are at Eastman be sure to demo new clubs at the driving range and on the golf course, and give our new FlightScope launch monitor a try, too. It is a game changer.
|2016 Award from the Valley News
Eastman’s 3,700 environmentally-protected acres of woodlands offers families, second-home owners and retirees hideaways for homes, condominiums, and several yet-to-be developed sites. Eastman’s amenities include a two-mile lake, six beaches, an 18-hole, championship golf course, 14 tennis courts, and 17 miles of cross country ski, snowshoe and hiking trails.
Eastman is truly your special place for all the right reasons.