Corporate Membership 2017
We cordially invite you to become a Corporate Member at the Eastman Golfing, Meeting & Four-Season Recreation Complex in Grantham, just off I-89 at exit 13. We understand that businesses and organizations must receive significant return from every dollar invested.
That is why we have restructured our Corporate Membership Program to provide year-round benefit to improve your business by offering a relaxed venue to build relationships with employees, existing and potential customers, suppliers and other guests.
Corporate membership Offers the Perfect Year-Round Venue
• Successful Business Meetings
• Employee Recognition and Motivation
• Building Customer Relations
• Business Development
• Establishing Supplier Partnerships
Corporate Membership Offers Year-Round Benefits
• Unlimited golf, cross country skiing, and racquet sports for two or four employees
• Excellent employee recognition because all employees or guests can benefit from
• No charge for meeting rooms for groups larger than 15 when golf or food is included
• Specially priced golf for business outings and meetings
• Your company featured twice each season on the Eastman Golf Links website and
newsletter, providing great exposure to the golfing community and Eastman at-large
• Special rates for employees to purchase exclusive “after-work” golf membership or a
• Specially priced rates for golf, skiing, and racquet sports for additional employees
The cast of characters (our department managers) in this photo from the 18th green are the professionally trained individuals that will service you on a daily basis. From left to right, Ellen Chandler is our Special Events Coordinator. Leslie Moses is Eastman's Chief Community Living Officer. Billy Mitchell is the Golf Course Superintendent. Doug Langevin is the Owner of Bistro Nouveau, our restaurant and caterer for the past 10 years. Lastly, Mark Larrabee is the PGA Golf Professional.
The golf environment is very accommodating when it comes to meeting people and growing your business. Tee times can be arranged up to 14 days in advance. There are six sets of tees to choose from allowing your team to play a course between 6700 yards and 4300 yards. Two PGA golf professionals are offering golf instruction choices at every turn. You can play in golf tournaments on the weekends or simply play recreationally. Kids age 15 and under play for free after 2:00 pm daily.
Join our family. Socialize. Take a break. Let us know how we can help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 863.4500. Fill out the inquiry form on this page.